Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cairo Town

Kilometers riden: 0

Cairo is where I am at. Not sure really what to say about it. All the blogger.com controls are in (I guess) Arabic. All I've managed to do is apply for my Sudanese visa. They don't have lines or whatnot over here, kind of like they don't have traffic lights or lane marking (that get paid attention). The guy right behind me must have really liked me, because he was really keen on dry humping me the whole time we were in the line.

I think that crossing roads here is going to be one of those things where you think "Hmm, I am getting pretty good at thi-" and then you get hit by a taxi.

Etihad was actually a way better experience than I thought it would be. I got put in an aisle exit row. Food was pretty good. I missed out on an ice-cream though. I watched the first 90 seconds of "Gamer" on the flight. I was way too embarrassed to watch the whole thing while people could see me watching it (remembering the time I could see a guy rewinding the risque parts of Loius and the Brothel on a plane) but it looks awesome, so I will definitely have to catch up on it later.

No photos because I haven't unpacked my 1,000,000 zip lock bags. Apparently Cairo is a world leader in pyramid technology, so I will take my camera along to that. I'm sure that no-one has seen any photos of that before.

1 comment:

  1. Strangers dry humping you in a queue can be avoided by not wearing your hot pants Dan.

    I've always wanted to see the pyramids in Cairo.

    ReplyDelete